Find the plan that works for you!
You have the option to purchase individual courses as you go, individual subscription or corporate plan.
Pay As You Go for Specific Courses
If you don't need access to all courses at once, and you are not looking for a subscription plan, you may purchase only individual courses that you need now. It's a one time payment for a 12 months access per course, no re-occurring fees.
Unlimited access to all courses
150+ Skills covering soft skills, leadership, management, compliance, health & safety, HR, cyber security, business, sales & marketing and more
Certificates of achievement
Learn the way you like through video, audio, text, interactive...etc
Research based content with practical tips for easy implementation in your personal and professional life.
All the features in the individual plan.
Branded Platform (LMS)and Content Library
Various User Roles (e.g. administrator, trainer and learner).
Course creation tools
24/7 support for administrators via phone, email and live chat
Branded dashboard & custom URL
Unlimited, on-demand access to 5000+ top-rated eLearning modules
Available Titles (with new topics added regularly)
1. Administrative Office Procedures
2. Administrative Support
3. Adult Learning – Mental Skills
4. Adult Learning – Physical Skills
5. Anger Management
6. Appreciative Inquiry
7. Assertiveness And Self-Confidence
8. Attention Management
9. Being A Likeable Boss
10. Body Language Basics
11. Business Acumen
12. Business Ethics
13. Business Etiquette
14. Business Succession Planning
15. Business Writing
16. Call Center Training
17. Change Management
18. Civility In The Workplace
19. Coaching And Mentoring
20. Coaching Salespeople
21. Collaborative Business Writing
22. Communication Strategies
23. Conducting Annual Employee Reviews
24. Conflict Resolution
25. Contact Center Training
26. Contract Management
27. Creating a Great Webinar
28. Creative Problem Solving
29. Crisis Management
30. Critical Thinking
31. Customer Support
32. Delivering Constructive Criticism
33. Developing a Lunch and Learn
34. Developing Corporate Behavior
35. Developing Creativity
36. Developing New Managers
37. Digital Citizenship
38. Emotional Intelligence
39. Employee Motivation
40. Employee Onboarding
41. Employee Recognition
42. Employee Recruitment
43. Employee Termination Processes
45. Event Planning
46. Executive and Personal Assistants
47. Facilitation Skills
48. Generation Gaps
49. Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
50. Handling a Difficult Customer
51. Health and Wellness at Work
52. High Performance Teams Inside the Company
53. High Performance Teams Remote Workforce
54. Hiring Strategies
55. Human Resource Management
56. Improving Mindfulness
57. Improving Self-Awareness
58. In Person Sales
59. Increasing Your Happiness
60. Interpersonal Skills
61. Job Search Skills
62. Knowledge Management
63. Leadership And Influence
64. Life Coaching Essentials
65. Manager Management
66. Managing Personal Finances
67. Managing Workplace Anxiety
68. Measuring Results From Training
69. Meeting Management
70. Middle Manager
71. Millennial Onboarding
72. Motivating Your Sales Team
73. Negotiation Skills
74. Networking Outside the Company
75. Networking Within the Company
76. Office Politics For Managers
77. Organizational Skills
78. Overcoming Sales Objections
79. Performance Management
80. Personal Branding
81. Personal Productivity
82. Presentation Skills
83. Project Management
84. Proposal Writing
85. Prospecting and Lead Generation
86. Public Speaking
87. Safety In The Workplace
88. Sales Fundamentals
90. Servant Leadership
91. Social Intelligence
92. Social Learning
93. Social Media In The Workplace
94. Social Media Marketing
95. Stress Management
96. Supervising Others
97. Taking Initiative
98. Talent Management
99. Team Building For Managers
100. Telephone Etiquette
101. Ten Soft Skills You Need
102. Time Management
104. Women in Leadership
105. Work-Life Balance
106. Workplace Diversity
107. Workplace Harassment
108. Workplace Violence
Can I make the eSoft Skills eLearning content available to my team?
You can make the benefits of our eLearning library more broadly available within your team or organization by:
What subjects are covered in the online courses?
There are over 100+ skills covering personal as well as professional development needs. We have courses on soft skills, leadership, management, compliance, entrepreneurship, HR, sales and marketing, human resources and many more.
How will you bill me?
We offer 3 plans:
- Pay as you go: You purchase only the courses you are interested in. It’s a one time payment for unlimited access for a year.
- Annual subscription: unlimited access to all of our content; your subscription will be renewed at the end of each year, unless you choose to cancel.
- Teams Plan: All in one learning and development solution, with a branded platform and content library. Fees are based on the number of users. Contact us for more details.
Will I get a certificate?
Each course you complete comes with a certificate of completion, and if relevant CPD units.
How do I get help?
If you need help with anything at all, simply contact support at email@example.com and they usually respond to you within a couple of hours. During business hours there is live chat support as well.
What format is the content?
The majority of the courses are divided into modules, and each module has videos, the text transcripts, quizzes and additional resources you can download.