Please read this license agreement carefully before using these training materials or eLearning content. By proceeding to use the materials & content provided by E-Soft Skills Ltd. (the “Supplier”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license agreement (the “Agreement”). If any of the terms of this agreement are violated, the license shall be revoked.
- LICENSE: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Supplier grants to you a license to use the training materials or eLearning content, which includes any and all electronic documents downloaded by you, software delivered to you by the Supplier, and any associated updates provided by the Supplier, including any Derivative Works (as defined herein) (collectively the “Licensed Materials”).
All orders are delivered by download after placing your order. You will have your own membership area, which you can come back to anytime for updates and new materials.
A unique download page for orders of full sets will be forwarded to customers following order validation. All orders of full sets are final as all goods are received by instant download.
If you are not completely happy with your order, simply contact us and we will go to extraordinary measures to make things right. We regret that we cannot refund orders of full sets as all products are made available by instant download.
If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, you’re welcome to contact us and we will be happy to make sure your concerns are addressed and your experience is a good one.
Our online ordering facility is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- OWNERSHIP: You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the Licensed Materials is the property of the Supplier and that the only rights which you obtain to the Licensed Materials is the right of use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- USAGE: The license granted in this Agreement is restricted to use for training purposes only. Trainers, coaches, consultants and educational institutions can brand the content as their own, add their logo, customize and offer as part of their training, coaching, consulting or online learning services. They can charge a fee of those services.
- ACCESS: You shall not permit the Licensed Materials to be accessible online without restricting access with a username and password. Placing the materials on marketplace, open source, shared content or any third party websites is strictly prohibited.
- DERIVATIVE WORKS: Under this Agreement, you may customize the Licensed Materials, including localization and translation for training purposes (“Derivative Works”). This also includes the use of instructor-led virtual training/webinars.
- RESALE: Clients can offer the training materials or eLearning content as part of their training or online learning services to students and professionals looking to improve their skills. Clients are not allowed to resell the content to other training agencies or educational institutions who would use them for commercial purposes. If this is not clear please contact us at [email protected]
- TERM: The term of the license granted under this Agreement shall commence upon use by you of the Licensed Materials and shall continue indefinitely unless terminated by Supplier should you fail to comply with any terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall instruct those using the Licensed Materials that the making of unauthorized copies of any component of the Licensed Materials is a violation of intellectual property law and this Agreement.
- LIABILITY: Supplier and its directors, employees, successors or other agents shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from your use and/or unauthorized distribution/resale/transfer of the Licensed Materials. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Supplier from and against any and all liability of any kind or nature whatsoever to you or any third parties which may arise out of your use or unauthorized distribution/resale/transfer of the Licensed Materials.
- CONTROVERSY: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. If any conditions or terms conflict with those in this Agreement, then the terms in this Agreement shall prevail.
- SOCIAL FORUMS, THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: If the Licensed Material is Reproduced or Accessible on a social media platform or other third party website. A) The rights granted herein shall automatically be revoked in the event that the platform or website seeks to exploit purported rights to the Licensed Material contrary to the terms of this Agreement B) In such event, upon the Suppliers’ request, Licensee shall remove any Licensed Material from such platform or website.